Tuesday, December 8, 2009

new ride

















this is the 2010 Fisher X-Cal that i will be representin with this race season. like i mentioned before, i'll be stripping all the parts and rebuilding the entire bike besides the fork. march can't get here fast enough, thats when she'll be here. also here is the crank i'm throwin on this bad boy.

nothing like a little color coordination. so it definitely is spitting snow and ice this morning, so there will for sure be no riding in this weather today. everyone stay warm and get some hot chocolate today. i'm off to feed my dog zoey.

-bobby

1 comment:

  1. Buddy Bobby, that is a nice lookin bike you got there. I really don't know a whole lot about bikes, so the fact that you can strip & rebuild impresses me. I like my Schwinn that I have. It's pretty nice. But still, you impress me.

    Try making hot chocolate and then spoon in some instant coffee. Hot mocha anyone?!

    ReplyDelete